[clug] CLUG site

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 02:34:08 GMT 2006

I've used Drupal and it's fairly powerful. Not as shiny as Joomla, but
much more standards compliant.

I use Plone at present and it's wonderful, but a VPS @ ~AUD$100/month
(for an Australian based setup) would be required to take full
advantage of it.

I use NetLogistics.com.au for hosting and where I can, I use
NearlyFreeSpeech.NET (they won't give out static IPs, so no SSL and
they have some other restrictions, but are very nice to deal with).

You can find offers for discount hosting and specials in the various
advertising forums at www.webhostingtalk.com.au

Maybe someone with an Internode SOHO account on an Extreme plan who
lives near an exchange could host it when Annex M kicks in - ~2Mbps
upstream.

Ben