[clug] MtM site final draft

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 02:49:55 GMT 2006

On 11/13/06, Chris Smart <chris at kororaa.org> wrote:
> Wondering if you good people would mind checking it out for me and let
> me know if you have any further comments / suggestions, please?

The two penguins should look the same, or distinctly different (the
header one looks dark at the moment, but mainly because the menu one
is shinier.

The dark background of the header has a bit of an eerie feel too it
(dark blue is like deep water), but maybe that's just my tastes.

The pages that the links go to should have something graphical on
them. To the casual browser they look a bit unfriendly - maybe at
least the graphic that was their menu icon, but more importantly some
nice big picture showing the program in use, or some happy person
using Linux, or something. Penguins are good, but there needs to be
some people too :-)

Ben