[clug] MtM site final draft

Peter Anderson peter.anderson at internode.on.net
Mon Nov 13 01:16:29 GMT 2006

Chris,

I think the web site looks very good and will only get better as it
grows over time as extra content is added -- well done.

Can I suggest that you add Amaya (http://www.w3.org/Amaya/) to the
applications list (when you get time).

I have recently been looking for a simple wysiwyg HTML editor to allow
non-technical types to support a web site; Nvu and Amaya were the two
obvious choices. My (and my users) choice was Amaya. I now use it as my
normal word processor, saving documents as HTML.

As a relatively new Linux user struggling to 'Make the Move' (Windows XP
to Ubuntu) I would be happy to contribute to this project in any small way.

Keep up the good work.

Peter
--

Peter Anderson

E: peter.anderson at internode.on.net
P: +61 (0)2 4472 2274
M: +61 (0)418 249 648

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to
conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the
introduction of a new order of things — Niccolo Machiavelli, /The
Prince/, ch. 6