[clug] Support Linux Australia by drinking coffee!

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 00:10:23 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

I recently came across a novel fundraiser which, I think, fits in with the nature of open source hackery: coffee!  Kaldi Coffee has seven different blends of coffee available in eight different grinds and three different sizes, and over a third of the money spent will go directly to Linux Australia to keep it doing the excellent stuff it does.  You can find the full brochure at http://www.mabula.net/KALDI_fundraising_brochure.pdf or ask me for a hard copy!

I will have copies of the above form with me at the Programmer's SIG and the regular meeting.  Please send your orders to me rather than Kaldi so I can coordinate the full order and delivery.  My deadline for orders is the 30th of November, and I'm aiming to have it all distributed before mid December.  I'm willing to listen to special cases, but in general I'd like all money up front with your order.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

(P.S. I've found that most home espresso machines aren't strong enough to take the full 'espresso' grind; try one or two grinds coarser.)

(P.P.S. I sent this once but stupidly attached the PDF directly, not noticing that the attachment was nearly a megabyte in size; I think the list chucked it in the bin out of self-defence.)