[clug] MtM site final draft

Neill Cox neill at ace-hosting.com.au
Mon Nov 13 00:40:12 GMT 2006

I'll pay all of Hugh's comments with the exception of trusting Steve
Jobs.  I deeply distrust Steve, but think he's a necessary evil, but
then I *am* a bearded weirdo.

I'm not totally convinced by the Free as in cost argument either, but
will admit to preferring Mac OS X over almost all Linux distros. But
then I spend most of my time in a terminal window anyway.  Gnome's
getting there though.

I do agree that the Windows arguments aren't going to get you far
with Mac Users. Mac market share being what it is we're probably
better off concentrating on Windows anyway.

I think "Free as in freedom" is the strongest argument.

Cheers,
Neill