[clug] [for sale] HP Laserjet 6P

Gavin Jackson gavin.jackson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:19:40 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Following on from this thread I have a Laserjet 6P for sale.

Works fine under linux (given it speaks postscript). I currently have
it set up on a cups/samba server that shares it out to my networked
linux/windows/mac boxes.

Specs can be found here: http://www.printerworks.com/DataSheets/
laserjet6P.html

Unknown toner level (may be due for an upgrade soon - be warned a new
toner cartridge will cost more than the actual printer - kind of
ironic really).
Price $50ono

Cheers,
Gavin Jackson