[clug] CLUG calendar

Blaz Segavac blazs at netspeed.com.au
Wed Mar 22 15:00:33 GMT 2006

Hi CLUG,

I don't know if anyone has done a calendar for CLUG but I thought I'd
give one a try.  I have put everything CLUG into the calendar from the
monthly meetings, the programming SIG, and of course the bike rides
(when they are announced on the mailing list) :-).

The URL is
webcal://icalx.com/public/blazs11/CLUG%20(Canberra%20Linux%20User%20Group).ics,
or you can subscribe to it via iCalShare (http://icalshare.com).  The
iCalShare web site shows what applications can be used to handle these
calendars for the various computer platforms.

Enjoy :-),
Blaz