[clug] linux World and John Lions Chair at Uni of NSW

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Thu Mar 9 10:00:05 GMT 2006

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:00 pm, Stephen Jenkin wrote:
> If anyone is going to Linux World, this may be of interest.

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.au/conf_detail.asp?ConferenceID=2886

Oh, really? Well... shucks, thanks...

By all means, come along and hear me speak. Or.. I could do a techy version
for clug for free.

 I did a no-tech one for clug last year. Could be time to dig deep and go
techy...

Hmm. I have only just discovered that someone will be charging people cash to
come and hear me at LinuxWorld, while no cash at all comes to me. In fact my
employer will pay for me to get there and I will foot some of the bill. Oh
joy. My exploitation radar is alerted.

MC