[clug] Ride Your Bike For LINUX!

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Mar 3 03:27:46 GMT 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 01:31:13PM +1100, Paul Wayper wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Steve Hanley, the biking maestro and all-around nice guy that has been
> organising the past CLUG bike rides, is going to be competing every
> weekend until mid April, apparently.  I'm hungry for riding, though, as

Yeah

> I had a blast last time, and it can't be that difficult to organise...
> :-)  So I'll just get the ball rolling, so to speak, by saying that

good plan

> we'll be having another CLUG bike ride on Sunday the 26th of March.

Yeah I am competing in the AROC 24 Hour adventure race that weekend.
http://www.arocsport.com.au/adventure/events/24hour_march_06.html

> enjoyable ride, and will be even more so if I'm leading as I compare to
> Steve's level of fitness as I compare to Linus in kernel hacking ability.

It is all a matter of perspective, I consider myself somewhat unfit and
slow, however I ride regularly and compare myself to the likes of David
Baldwin and Stu Bardsley.

	See You
	    Steve

--