[clug] Ride Your Bike For LINUX!

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Mar 3 03:30:37 GMT 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 01:46:33PM +1100, Tony Breeds wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 01:31:13PM +1100, Paul Wayper wrote:
>
> Hi Paul,
> 	Thanks for tackeling this.  I was going to ping Steve about it
> on Monday as I thought we were about due.

The date for the next CLUG bike ride as posted was supposed to be 19th Feb,
however no one had raised much interest and my fitness level for endurance
riding had dropped while in NZ (only doing shorter mtb rides) so I headed
out for a 130 KM road ride to Corin Dam and back that day. (I love the climb
up to Corin Slides place, 13 KM, lots of fun, especially to come back down)

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
how could you do nothing, and say, i'm doing my best