[clug] Linux Learners Group idea

John Fletcher fletch at twoedged.org
Thu Jun 15 01:33:38 GMT 2006

There's something to be said for a mailing list that focusses on newbie
questions.  The subjects discussed on the CLUG list are so technical as to
scare any newbie from posting their "how do I start this app?" question.

In general I wonder whether getting people to use programs like Firefox, OOO
and gimp on their Windows machine might make a later step to linux easier.
I don't know where exactly that fits into this subject but was just a
thought which crossed my mind as I read the posts...

Fletch.