[clug] Re: giveaway - old PCs

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:38:05 GMT 2006

On 07/06/06, Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:
<snip />
> Perhaps some enthusiastic CLUGers might want to
> get in touch with those guys and set up a Canberra branch.
> Unfortunately, there is some degree of politicking involved between
> these various organisations and ridiculous amounts of wheel-reinvention.
> Hopefully whoever starts something up in Canberra will be able to take
> advantage of the work already done by Computerbank and Computer Angels.

I'd love to get involved in something like this. I don't have enough
technical knowledge (computer or organisational) to set something like
this up and running but i would certainly love to participate with
others who would want to get this going.

paz y amor,
-rjs.

--
DO NOT SEND ME WORD ATTACHMENTS - I *WILL* BITE!
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html>

Hit me: <http://robin.shannon.id.au> [broken]
Jab me: <robin.shannon at jabber.org.au>
Upgrade to kubuntu linux: <http://releases.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/breezy/>
Faith is under the left nipple. -- Martin Luther