[clug] Re: Anyone got Ubuntu Dapper?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Sat Jun 3 03:31:52 GMT 2006

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 12:56:46PM +1000, Robin Shannon wrote:
> On 02/06/06, Steven Hanley <sjh at svana.org> wrote:
> <snip />
> >Well mirror.linux.org.au/linux.anu.edu.au (same machine) has all the 6.06
> >stuff {ubuntu,kubuntu,edubuntu} so anyone on aarnet in Canberra can get it
> >from there fairly fast (at ANU it will be around 10 MB/s)
> >

> It seems to require a username and password for a search (and no
> obvious way of getting either), a google site search doesn't come up
> with anything ubuntu related (or rather it comes up with some posts
> from the mirror of the slug list) and mirror.linux.org.au/ubuntu gets
> a 404. Am i missing something?

We do not have a full ubuntu mirror, (we asked and no one got back to us
much about it AFAIR) however the iso images are all there, in the same
location as other mirrors.

http://mirror.linux.org.au/ubuntu-releases/
ftp:// etc

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
sitting in my glasshouse, while your ghost is sleeping down the hall