[clug] apt repos failure

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 28 06:56:59 GMT 2006

If you are on ANU campus (150.203.x.x), you can point your APT at our
Ubuntu "mirror" by having:

Acquire::http::Proxy "http://ra0.anu.edu.au:3128";

in your /etc/apt/apt.conf file.

Keep your sources as au.archive.ubuntu.com and security.ubuntu.com -
apt will send the requests through our proxy.

As for the errors - what happens when you do an "apt-get update"?
What about when you do an "apt-get upgrade"?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.