[clug] Dinner tonight (SAGE-AU end of conference)

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Fri Jul 28 03:30:57 GMT 2006

G'day everyone,

Thankyou to those who have expressed interest in coming along to dinner
tonight.  The current plan is to meet in the Chifley on Northbourne's
foyer at about 7:30pm and then (probably at about 7:45pm) wander over to
the Blue Elephant which is apparently just around the corner.

The description I've been given of the place is that it's not much to look
at, the decor could be improved but the food (Indian and Sri Lankan) is
hard to beat.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to see any email you send in reply
this afternoon.  Thus if you're running late, and are worried that we've
decided to go somewhere else at the last moment; then call me on my mobile
0408 197 503.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |