[clug] Dinner on Friday night (after conference): 28th July 2006

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Jul 26 02:30:49 GMT 2006

G'day everyone,

Sorry about the late notice.

The SAGE-AU conference is happening in Canberra this week, and Friday night is
free.  I'd like to invite you all to join us for a friendly dinner.  Suggestions
from the locals are very welcome.

In preference it would be somewhere within walking distance from the Chifley on
Northbourne that does acceptable vegetarian food.  It need not actually be a
vegetarian venue, I'd just rather it not be a steak house, for example.  Failing
any suggestions, I'm happy to make a reservation at the local Pancake Parlour.

I'm suggesting dinner at about 7:30pm, but it's flexible.  If you have an
evening flight, or if the speaker party is going to go on longer, the time can move.

Reply direct to me if you're interested, or have places to suggest, and I'll
send a final update on Friday.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |