[clug] For Sale : Fujitsu Supported PostgreSQL Training Course in mid-August in Canberra

Liam O'Duibhir liamod at fast.fujitsu.com.au
Fri Jul 21 00:09:43 GMT 2006

Hello,

As part of our Fujitsu Supported PostgreSQL programme, we have organized a
2-day PostgreSQL DBA course and a 1 day PostgreSQL Advanced course to be
held in Canberra, on the 15 th, 16th and 17th. of August.

Visit http://fastware.com.au/postgresql_training_august.html for details,
including a downloadable synopsis of course content for each module.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me.

Of less relevance to Canberra residents, but I thought I'd mention it in
passing - we are holding a PostgreSQL Coffee morning in Sydney next Friday
morning,  the 28th of July - http://fastware.com.au/postgresql_coffee.html
as part of our PostgreSQL promotional activities, at which leading
PostgreSQL developer Gavin Sherry will speak on High Availability for just
under an hour.

Regards,

Liam O'Duibhir

Liam O'Duibhir - Product Manager - Open Source Software
Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Tel: (61-2) 9452 9068 Fax: (61-2) 9975 3779
Mob: 0423 025 852 Email: LiamOD at fast.fujitsu.com.au

http://fastware.com.au/postgresql.html