[clug] Mailing list for "Make the Move"

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Thu Jul 20 06:14:53 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

Being now my second week of "leisure" I am just as busy as ever! Just that now
I get to work on fun projects all day long ;)

As discussed, I have set up a general mailing list for the "Make the Move"
project so that we can freely discuss ideas and progress without clogging up
this great CLUG list.

I have a link to it on the front page of the website, so just visit:
http://makethemove.net
and follow the link to "mailing list" where you can then subscribe.

It's my first list, so if anyone has suggestions please let me know!

Some great work has begun on the wiki, so thank you to those who have already
contributed.

Cheers,
Chris