[clug] SUSE 10.1 and 9.3

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphy1.anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 14 16:57:58 GMT 2006

Hi all,

due to extreme impatience I had to download SUSE 10.1 last night.

Then I found out my hardware proprietary drivers won't install and I
have to get 9.3.

5 CDs each...!

So shortly I'll have all 5 discs of both 10.1 and 9.3 if anybody wants
them.

Nobody is allowed to chime in with an offer to give me these since ANU
gets charged $17.50 / GB.

But I can make them available across the campus network or copy to USB
drives etc. Last resort would be to burn them while you wait but as you
can imagine I'm rushing a few things right now :)

Have fun,
Darren