[clug] free gear

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Tue Jul 11 10:32:57 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Due to a move, I'm giving away the following highly advanced pieces of
precision computing equipment:

Machine one:
	Pentium I 133MHz
	64MB of RAM
	mid-tower case
	AT form-factor MB & power supply
	4 PCI slots & 4 ISA slots (yes, four!!)
	sound card
	graphics card
	1.44MB floppy drive
	1270MB HDD
	turbo button for when 133MHz is too fast

Machine two:
	Pentium-MMX 188MHz
	160MB of RAM
	mid-tower case
	AT form-factor MB & power supply
	4 PCI, 3 ISA slots
	10baseT ethernet card
	graphics card
	1.44MB floppy drive
	1270MB HDD

both power-on OK, BIOS seems fine. I haven't tried to boot either into
an OS though, the disks are blank. The CPU fan in machine two is a
little noisy, so you could either replace it or probably even go
without.

Both would be good for a small firewall/server box, or for learning
linux, or just for reminiscing about the clicky noises you used to get
while checking memory on boot.

Also going:
	Pentium II MB, CPU + RAM (no idea about specs)
	2x ESS Audiodrive ISA sound cards
	10-base2/10-base5 ReadyLINK ENET16/U ISA network card
	S3 trio64V+ PCI video card
	trident video card
	Adaptec AVA-1502AP ISA SCSI host adaptor (DB25 connector)
	Creative SB ISA sound card
	AT Keyboard, with AT->PS/2 adaptor

These all were in working condition last time I used them. I assume they
still do!

Everything's going for free, or in exchange for cardboard boxes :D

email me if you're interested. Pick up from Narrabundah.

Cheers,

Jeremy