[clug] Linuxworld Pricing

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Thu Jan 26 01:41:20 GMT 2006

Stupid laptop - no, I don't want to just instantly submit
this web form!  Sorry about that, people.

> It looks like you might have to register with all your
> details before you get to the money page.

I've got the brochure (it's been distributed with the stuff
here in Unknown Conference In Somewhere Else) and it looks
like a standard registration will set you back around
$500-$600.  A single half-day tutorial is about $270.  I
haven't got it to hand and I didn't really pay attention -
this is just off what little I vaguely remember.  YMMV but
hopefully not outside the ballpark.

Have fun,

Paul