[clug] wireless keyboards with pointing devices

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Feb 26 22:41:28 GMT 2006

Thanks freegazer,

I am currently considering one of two Globlink units available from
Aus. PC Market:
http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/show_product_info.php?input[product_code]=KB-GKM-700&input[category_id]=212
  - works at 2.4GHz, so could potentially interfere somewhat with the old
802.11b/g network, or
http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/show_product_info.php?input[product_code]=KB-GKM-880T&input[category_id]=212
  - works at 27Mhz (so may interfere with the R/C car :-), but is $16
cheaper (although it has lower range).

The cheaper Maxtron I/R unit on the Aus PC Market Cordless Keyboards
page is very similar to my existing (not so good) keyboard.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.