[clug] wireless keyboards with pointing devices

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:10:51 GMT 2006

Bob

I've been looking for something similar for a while now but technology is
leaping ahead and the only similar things I can find are all Radio based
:-(.
If you have any sucess can you post back with the details as there is
another sale here :-)
if you are interested in Radio instead there seems to be a good response to
the M$ HTPC combo KBD and Trackball..... i almost bought it but remembered
my morals :-)