[UNCLASSIFIED]RE: [clug] Popular Linux magazine for ACT library

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sat Feb 18 23:21:34 GMT 2006

Good point, Michael. Maybe something for non-IT/non-Linux folk would be
good.

There are, no doubt, a sizeable population of retired/un-employed IT
folk who may well
be able to follow most of what comes up in Linux Journal, though, so I
would still
recommend it for a public library. Also, LJ does deliberately run a
strand or two for
people just starting out, and they have good commentary on the more
political/
business aspects of the Open Source world.

Anyway, thanks for your keenness to do something positive for the library!

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.