[clug] CLUG Christmas Party, 2006

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Dec 18 09:30:33 GMT 2006

Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 21st December 2006

Date:        21st December 2005 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:        18:15 - 21:30 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:    None As Yet

Abstract:    CLUG Christmas Party

         *************Change in venue for this month only**********
         *************Change in venue for this month only**********

Venue:    In an effort to get around Pascal's LUGiaB ban, Rainer and Pascal
Klein have offered their house for this shindig, so come along to;

         27 Callaghan St, Evatt

         RSVP - rklein at tpg.com.au, or Ph 6258 0733

	Afterwards we're going to Paul Wayper's House to have a really raging 			party
and knock the paintings out of alignment.

Food/drink:    BYO Meat, Drinks, etc. Just remember, it's the silly season, so
		don't bring along too much to drink, as we may try to get your 				root
password out of you and then send you home in a taxi (via 				Bungendore).

         Salad and Bread will be provided, but if you have a preference, please
bring it.