[clug] Seeking IMAPS mailbox provider?

Michael James clug2 at james.st
Wed Dec 6 00:11:06 GMT 2006

Another question, I'm looking for an IMAPS mailbox,
 anyone know a good well-connected (local even) provider?

I want to be able to connect from work and any computer at home.
Also a web gateway for travel would be good.

I thought I had found it in  ilisys.com.au
 but they don't do any form of encryption.
So it's IMAP not IMAPS, plain pop3,
 and forget an SMTPS server, use your ISP.

Thanks again,
michaelj

Michael James                         michael.james at csiro.au
System Administrator                    voice:  02 6246 5040
CSIRO Bioinformatics Facility             fax:  02 6246 5166

PS:  I thought I had found it in  ilisys.com.au