[clug] Vista launch date

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 21:45:14 GMT 2006

the rtm date in Australia is 9 November (zdnet,microsoft-watch), the
"release event" or "product launch" is listed at several random blogs as 9
Jan and publically available on the 29 Jan (30 Jan in
Australia)(vistatechnician)

now please excuse me while I go sterlize my PC after touring so many M$
sites