[clug] recommendations for "roadwarrior" VPN?

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Tue Aug 29 09:22:43 GMT 2006

I'm looking for a way to provide VPN for a small business. Right now I have
ipcop (and it works nicely net-net, but I can't make it work host-net, even
with a  Linux host).

So I'm looking for a solution that provides VPN access for laptop hosts
running windows and Linux (particularly Suse 10.1). I'd like something that
is fairly easy to set up on windows, and obviously security is critical.

I'm happy to acquire additional hardware if that makes it easier.

Any suggestions?

Brad