[clug] MythTV Fest Wrap

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 03:50:18 GMT 2006

A pleasure David.

Defyne's driver works well on Macs, but as the FusionHDTV box is no
longer sold it looks like the more popular device is the Terratex
Cinergy T2.  These little USB jobs are getting smaller all the time.

The only reason I was keen to fill out my relay setup at work with the
larger units was the physical neatness factor.  It would be possible
to do it with these stick types, but you'd have to hook them up with
USB extender cables.  Multiple sticks won't fit beside each other on
the mini.

cheers - George