[clug] August Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Aug 21 22:00:02 GMT 2006

	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 24th August 2006

Date:		24th August 2006 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Paul Wayper

Abstract:
		With Luck, Paul won't be doing too much talking,
		although he will present a tiny talk some time during
		the night on recording profiles and transcoding.
		Instead, please bring along your MythTV backends and
		we'll try to get as many problems fixed and new
		features working as we can.

		If you want to build a MythTV machine, or even just find
		out what one looks like, what it can do and how it can
		change you life, then please come along.

		Please make sure all your gear is labelled just in
		case.We will have aerial connections, power and ANU LAN
		connectivity.If you have any questions, or need any
		assistance, please get in touch with me either by email
		or by phone on 0422 392 081.

		Basically, Bring a box, bring a tuner card, bring a
		distro and SAVE!

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.