[clug] Red Hat linux purchase

Steve Granger steveg at magellan-technology.com
Fri Aug 11 01:33:21 GMT 2006

CentOS pretty much looks and feels just like RHEL. Fedora is the free
version of Redhat Linux but isn't a match with the RHEL. If your looking
for a drop in RHEL replacement CentOS is best choice IMHO.

http://www.centos.org/

x86_64 version
http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=125

Where to buy