[clug] Adobe GoLive

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Sun Apr 30 00:38:26 GMT 2006

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:57 am, Brian wrote:
> Michael,
>
> > Hmm, interesting choice of list to ask the question.
>
> I should not have asked it here?
> I made the assumption that this list was for general questions.

Yes, it is and please accept my apology. I replied in the middle of having
nasty problems with a Windows machine's partition table and on reflection I
see that I was too grumpy by far. I have to deal with the results of
Deamweaver at work, so I have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to some
html generators. :-)

Another suggestion for your friend to easily create web pages is the
googlepages service http://pages.google.com/. It's incredibly easy to make
something nice with googlepages, though it does get a bit slow to write as a
page grows. It solves the issue of hosting at the same time. Something else
to look at anyway.

Cheers,
MC