[clug] Unable to write to nfs mounted shares

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at nicta.com.au
Wed Apr 19 02:10:15 GMT 2006

On 2006 Apr 19, at 11:20 AM, Drew Parsons wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 07:57 +1000, Kim Holburn wrote:
>> Please don't cross post this to the linux list.
>>>
>>> I have an automounted nfs share on linux. I can read and write on
>>> it as
>>> a linux user. The userIDs match for the accounts on both the
>>> mounting
>>> and the sharing servers. So far so good.
>
> What, you mean linux at lists.samba.org is the wrong list to send
> questions
> about samba running on linux??

Yes, the samba lists are the right place.  Of course this is just my
opinion as a list member and is not any kind of official position.

> Drew
>
> --

Kim Holburn
Security Manager, National ICT Australia Ltd.
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641  F: +61 2 6230 6121
mailto:kim.holburn at nicta.com.au  aim://kimholburn
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

Use ISO 8601 dates [YYYY-MM-DD] http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/
datefmt.htm
                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961