[clug] [For Sale] Myth TV box sans tuners and computer desk

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Apr 4 14:22:23 GMT 2006

Hello Cluggers

In a vain attempt to recover money from items left behind by departing
housemates to cover bills, I have some rather useful items to dispose of.

First up, we have;

Pentium4 2.4Ghz, 1024Mb Ram, Onboard SIS videocard, 200Gb HDD, PCI LAN,
case, keyboard, Mouse and 17" Dell CRT monitor

It passes the Ubuntu LiveCD test with flying colours, Network, Audio, etc
JPW (just plain work). This box would be great for a Myth TV back end, as it
has no AGP port (so it can't get dragged into other ancillary duties), and
has 2 PCI Slots (3rd one is in use by Network). I'm happy to throw Fedora
and MythTV on it so all you have to is put your tuner card in a start
capturing, or you can roll your own and play with it to your hearts content.

Item 2 on today's must-sell list is a Criterion Upright computer Desk and
Student chair.

The desk is a very basic sort of thing made by Criterion, the masters of too
many screws and not enough allen keys, looking very close to this ->
http://www.criterionfurniture.com/product_details.asp?product=CD355 in a
beech colour, and comes with a standard student chair.

All in very good condition, asking price is $850, but best reasonable offer
will be seriously considered. I'd rather sell them as one lot, but if you
specifically want the desk let me know and we can work out a price for it.
If you'd like any more information on either item, feel free to contact me
off list. Heck, I'm even happy to deliver it to you if that makes it any
easier.

Regards

Steve.