[clug] proxy with a web front end

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Sep 12 06:52:32 GMT 2005

Boris;

Are you talking along the lines of restricting access to the net?

I want to go to google, so I type into my browser www.google.com.au, at
which point the proxy prompts me for a username/password combo, and after
successful authenication I can then go out into the big bad internet, or are
you wanting to run a proxy anonymiser for only a few people (I want to view
certain content, but knowing the normal ones are blocked, I go to your
domain, log in, and then surf the net)

Steve