[clug] Re: SLA5500

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 8 05:35:00 GMT 2005

I have used twonkyserver (the free music version) on my Linux server
at home with no problems at all. I am currently using gmediaserver.
It is a little rougher, but generally works fine.

Are you using DHCP or Zero Configuration Networking to get an IP
address?

I use DHCP. I just turn it on and within about 20 seconds or less
it is up and ready to play music.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.