[clug] Re: Linux max memory per process

Pearl Louis pearl.louis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:10:34 GMT 2005

All fixed now.  Thanks to people who pointed out the "filter" option I
stupidly missed on my scan of the gmail page.

I'd like to blame this on the fact that I just had to delete 18 copies
of "Antispam UOL" using gmail's multi-step method of deleting messages
and was overwhelmed with rage.  OK, severe annoyance.

Pearl