[clug] Re: Linux max memory per process

Pearl Louis pearl.louis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 04:42:00 GMT 2005

On a related note, is it possible to ban email addresses?

petsupermarket at uol.com.br

Just sent me a dozen emails is relation to my original post.  Looks
like a spammer.  Well, either an extremely badly set up
challenge-response system or a phisher or virus disguised as a very
badly set up challenge-response system.  And after the whole "viruses
disguised as automatic responses from anti-virus systems" thing,
there's no way in hell I'm following the instructions on the emails
from an unfamiliar email address.

Or at least does anyone know how to ban email addresses using gmail?

Pearl