[clug] Computer buildfest idea = linux Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1

smattila at tpg.com.au smattila at tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 1 23:07:52 GMT 2005

Gentlemen, count me in. I am looking something over
1.5 GHz (Intel speed), 512 MB RAM, Linux compatible
display card (nVIDIA). Also a few RH-06 IDE mobile racks
(removable HD caddies). I can bring in Ethernet cards,
a 120 GB disk and SuSE 9.1.

BTW. I thought the "funny OS from finland" is the OS in
the mobile phones.

Sakari

--
Sakari Mattila