[clug] Debian Woody log rotation error

Ian Matters ian at iristech.com.au
Tue May 24 02:57:59 GMT 2005

Thanks Andrew.

It turned out to be a misconfiguration in my /etc/apache/httpd.conf
file.  I'm running a couple of virtual hosts on ports other than port
80 and stuffed up big time.  All working now.

Cheers, Ian
Mr Ian Matters
Canberra, Australia

Phone  : (02) 6258 3079 [+61 2 6258 3079]
Mobile : 0410 009 046 [+61 410 009 046]
Email  : ian at iristech.com.au
Web    : http://www.iristech.com.au