[clug] CVS pain

Dody Suria Wijaya dodysw at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:38:15 GMT 2005

My guess is when you scp the checkout module to research box, it does
not copy the hidden CVS folders. and coincidently on the research box,
it already got the old hidden CVS folders, which CVS/Entries specify
version 1.5 for that file, and that version file is not available in the
repository (happens if you re-checked-in/move cvs repository).