[clug] [FOR SALE] Free obsolete hardware for cluggers

Paul Warren u3292467 at anu.edu.au
Fri May 13 07:03:58 GMT 2005

More junk to give away.

3x SparcStation 10s  various specs
1x SparcStation 5 with bag of bits (fddi card, sbus expansion etc...)
1x Apple LC II with monitor, keyboard and mouse
21" 13w3 sun monitor
2 sun keyboards with mice.
box of misc bits containing cables, ISA nics, edo RAM, various CD drives
(SCSI, ATA), hard drives (SCSI and ATA)

call me on 0438 240 819 or email me to arrange pickup.  I may even
deliver to canberra for a pack of TimTams or a sixer of beer :o)

Same thing as last time it all goes in the hopper on monday afternoon if
it's still here.

Cheers
--
Paul Warren                    |   UIN: 10374690
u3292467 at anu dot edu dot au |   MSN: qvack4 at hotmail.com
pwarren.homelinux.org          | SKYPE: p.a.warren