[clug] YASGIBP (St George again)

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 05:34:04 GMT 2005

GreaseMonkey? http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/

> a pleased michaelj
>
> --
> Michael James            michael at james.st
> Network Programmer        work:   02 6246 5040
> 8 Brennan St            home:   02 6247 2556
> Hackett, ACT 2602        mobile: 04 1747 4065
>
> Give the people control of media, they will use it.
> Don't give people control of media, and you will lose them.
> Jeff Jarvis
> --

Kim Holburn
Network Manager , National ICT Australia Ltd.
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641  F: +61 2 6230 6121 aim://kimholburn
Email: kim.holburn at nicta.com.au  - PGP Public Key on request
callto://kholburn
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

Use ISO 8601 dates [YYYY-MM-DD] http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/
datefmt.htm
                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961