[clug] Debian release party at this month's CLUG?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Jun 7 06:21:27 GMT 2005

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 01:38:46PM +1000, Alex Satrapa wrote:
> On 7 Jun 2005, at 12:45, Michael James wrote:
>
> >And if Alex Satrapa wanted to do a session on flashing
> > and configuring the WRT54G that would be great too.
> >It'd be particularly good if it could set up VLANs.
>
> Does anyone have a WRT54G that they want to bring along, and we can
> do a WRT54G hacking session? I've got one of my own already, which
> can be used for most of the demonstration. It's already been modded,
> so I won't be able to demonstrate the hardest part of the whole
> exercise which is convincing the hardware to accept a new ROM.

We (TSG) have a spare WRT54G (we purchased two a while back toi muck aroiund
with) that I am pretty sure can be used for such a demo/flashing linux onto.
(We have not had the time to mcuk around with it much)

Bob?

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
this vague little smile is my all-purpose expression