[clug] Debian release party at this month's CLUG?

Michael James Michael.James at csiro.au
Tue Jun 7 02:45:53 GMT 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:38 am, Andrew Pollock wrote:

> So far I don't have a speaker lined up for this month.

I was hoping Pascal Klein will do a talk on the Gimp.

Something else I'd love to see is a demo of the tools
 that could be run on a firewall for tracking a conversation.
I need to identify (and control, ie: break) World of Warcraft
 gaming on the home net (or no homework gets done).

And if Alex Satrapa wanted to do a session on flashing
 and configuring the WRT54G that would be great too.
It'd be particularly good if it could set up VLANs.

My wishlist,
michaelj

Michael James                         michael.james at csiro.au
System Administrator                    voice:  02 6246 5040
CSIRO Bioinformatics Facility             fax:  02 6246 5166

Internet Explorer is fine for downloading Firefox,
 but after that....