[clug] Lost a bag or jumper?

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Fri Jul 29 08:29:28 GMT 2005

At 09:58 AM 29/07/2005, Michael Still wrote:

>I rescued these from N101 at the end of last night, and dumped them in
>Steven Hanley's office at DCS if they're yours.

Sorry, the bag was mine - it didn't contain anything but old
lunchboxes.  All the technology was in my pockets, which fortunately were
attached to my jacket - otherwise I would have forgotten them too, it seems
:-)  I picked the bag up from Bob this morning.

Thanks,

Paul

SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c)1998-2004 PJW