[clug] Debian CD's at tonight's meeting

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Wed Jul 27 22:29:04 GMT 2005

Hi,

Between myself and Steve Walsh (and Ambrose), we've got all 14 CDs. I
personally have the first 7 ISOs on my laptop, which I'll bring with me.

So if you want some Debian CDs, bring some blanks with you and I'll burn
them on the spot. A CD marker pen wouldn't go astray either (I'd have
brought one from home this morning when I left if my head was screwed on).

If you have a laptop with a burner that you can bring with you, please do
so, as we can distribute out the burning if the demand gets high enough.

regards

Andrew