[clug] Unable to run some programs

Adrian Blake a.blake at physics.usyd.edu.au
Tue Jul 26 20:48:56 GMT 2005

Thanks,

I upgraded a Mandrake 10.1 to LE2005 and as yet no problems, but I had
10.0.

The lack of terminal prompts looks like the way they have
re-arranged /dev/tty* & /dev/pty*. differing permissions and symbolic
links.

The firefox/thunderbird problem stems from a segmentation fault in the
script ¨run-moxilla.sh¨ line 159.

Adrian

--
Adrian Blake <a.blake at physics.usyd.edu.au>