[clug] Re: Welcome to the "linux" mailing list (Digest mode)

Chris Pilkington chris.pilkington at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:31:07 GMT 2005

Hi everyone.

I just joined the list, so I am not sure on the protocol for requests
like this one, here goes.

Without downloading 4x650MB iso images, how can I get Fedora Core 3?
By the time I spend 117 hours downloading it over dial up there will
probably be a new version (remembering that is the minimum at full
speed and I am not connected 24/7).  Is there a magazine that has
Fedora on it?  Would someone like to swap a copy for some blank cds or
dvds?  I can swap for Mandrake 9 (only 3 cds though) that is the most
up to date operating system I can offer.

Thank you for your time,

Chris Pilkington
chris.pilkington at gmail.com