[clug] LCA 2005 help needed

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Thu Jan 6 10:03:45 GMT 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:24 pm, Michael Still wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> we really want to be able to provide a list of free / cheap wifi
> hotspots for linux.conf.au 2005

Is there an argument to suggest that now is the time to set some up? Why not
look at where delegates may want a wireless connection and work back from
there?

For example... I doubt that any conference delegate cares that I might offer
them access in Waramanga (after a DNA test, Top Secret PV security clearance
and a bribe) to a shared 256k link...

Do we know where people will be staying and can we assist to get wireless
going there?

Cheers,
MC

--